All forms and documents are required for an application to be considered. They must all be translated into English before submitted.

  1. Completed Partners In Learning application

  2. Copy of Passport

  3. Completed English Proficiency test - iTEP Slate Plus is recommended*

  4. Affidavit of Support - Bank statement showing the student has the financial resources to participate in the program for 1 academic year

  5. Copy of students immunization records - student must have the States required immunizations before entering the U.S.

  6. Physician's statement of health

  7. Copy of students transcripts- Minimum of two years translated into English

  8. Signed Guardianship Authorization Form - Authorizes Partners In Learning Representative or Host Family to act on behalf of the natural parents while their son/daughter is studying in the U.S.


Partners In Learning is a partner with iTEP for English Proficiency testing.

If you are considering using a different language proficiency test please contact us to make sure that it will qualify for high school admissions.